OUR PRE-K GROUP CLASSES ARE STARTING MARCH 3RD!
This is a great intro to music and music lessons with our Little Singers Pre-K group classes. They will learn about sounds, rhythm, and have fun doing it! They will be learning:
- Breath support and sustain
- Vocal registration (high/low voice)
- Vowels and diction
- Resonate tone quality
- Intonation (singing in tune)
- Solfege scale and intervals
- Beat and rhythm
- Reading music
- Expressive movements, gestures and facial expressions
- Performance strategies
- Basic piano and percussion playing
Level A is the most basic level of Singing Lessons for Little SingersTM and is designed to give young singers of preschool and early elementary age (or older, as needed) a solid foundation in the fundamentals of singing and musicianship.